Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Spartacus



Let me preface this post by saying I think my husband is super-hot. I love him very much and feel very proud to have him as arm candy for the rest of my life.

With that said, awhile back I was listening to an interesting radio discussion where a wife had called in to confess that her and her husband each had one celebrity that they had agreed they could sleep with if ever presented this unimaginable opportunity. The topic was enlightening to me, as I am not so easily turned on by celebrities. This is of course if we do not count my major Taylor Hanson crush circa 1998. MMM-bop, anyone?

This all changed for me last January when Starz began a new drama called Spartacus, Blood and Sand: The classic tale of the Republic’s most infamous rebel comes alive in this graphic and visceral new series!

At first, I was immediately turned off as I am not really a blood and guts kind of gal. Then, I caught a glimpse of Andy Whitfield, the character who plays Spartacus in this incredibly realistic TV drama. As each episode unfolds, I can't get enough of this guy! I don't know if it's the six-pack or the dirt and sweat but something just makes me want to doodle "Spartacus" all over my notebooks!I feel like I am sixteen again and find myself wanting to hang his poster in my bedroom. (Do you think DP would mind?)

My husband is very aware of my crush but despite that fact we are both equally obsessed with the storyline and eagerly anticipate each episode! There is just one episode left this Friday night at 10PM. I highly recommend you tuning in.

No comments:

Post a Comment