![]() | |||
| Dinofa Photography |
I have nothing but positive things to say about our wedding photographers over at www.dinofaphotography.com. After interviewing several photographers before the big day, Dinofas were by-far, the most impressive. Their images are classic, creative and candid--the 3 C's I was looking for in a wedding photographer.
It was super-important to me that our wedding day was captured in a way I could later display in my home-- without the stuffiness of standard posed shots. You know the shots I'm talking about--Hubby and I in front of the church alter, shoulders back and looking a bit constipated? Yeah, these were not exactly the pictures I envisioned hanging above my mantle one day.
Dinofa Photography definitely has a way of creating images that are anything but ordinary. The above shot is one of their signature poses. Yes, headless. While we can certainly file these shots under "different," I'm not sure everyone who visits Casa P is on board with my design decision to make these images part of our wall decor. I for one, love their artsy presentation.
I especially love the textured cobblestone underneath us in this picture:
And I love that the focus in this next one is us holding hands. Simple. Classic. Love it.
These images were taken from our engagement shoot, but the theme continued in our wedding pictures.
Well, what do you think? Classic and Creative? Or just plain creepy?






I like it. I think its different and creative. My favorite are the engagement photos !!
ReplyDeleteI like them, they seem interesting to visitors as opposed to yes the classic full on wedding day shot. And I really like the cobblestone one as well as the hand holding one. CUTE! Thanks for sharing your link, I'm glad I stopped by.
ReplyDelete