Monday, August 30, 2010

Home for the Holidays

It is hard to believe DP and I will celebrate our one-year-home-owner-anniversary this October. I'm no where near close to being out of the decorating stage, but when I look back, I do feel like we have made some progression. Here is a before and after shot of our entryway and dining area.





Since DP and I did not officially move in until November, and were very busy getting married and honeymooning in December, this will be our first year decorating for the holidays. I am so eager to fill my house with pumpkins and candy for trick-or-treaters, pick out our first Christmas tree and hang our very first holiday-themed wreath on our front door.

My mom and I even signed up for a Fall Decorating class at Pottery Barn next month. I am really looking forward to learning some new tips and ideas.

Any tips for holiday decorating? Throw them my way!

1 comment:

  1. You can hit up Marshalls for decorations!! I found lots of stuff last year! Love decorating for Halloween and Christmas! TJ Max wasnt too bad either!

    ReplyDelete