
Hello Valentines!
I have to admit, although I'm not a huge fan of the infamous V-Day, I did have a fabulous day with DP. New Hubby and I agree that Love is something that should be celebrated everyday! Hope you agree!
Nevertheless, DP surprised me early afternoon with an ice skating date! Can you believe I forgot my camera? Total Bummer! I was a little nervous at first until I remembered I once aspired to be professional figure skater and would roller skate in my driveway for hours. After about 30 minutes I was pretty much my back to my old-Oksana-Baiul-self again, minus the sequin body suit, until I totally ate the ice in front of hundreds of valentine couples and almost took DP out with me! We had a good laugh over my misfortune for the rest of our time at the rink.
After ice-capades, DP took me out to a fabulous dinner. Here is a pic of me just before we left for dinner.

After dinner we enjoyed my V-day gift to DP: a delish assortment or chocolate-covered strawberries, pretzels, marshmallows and more!




DP and I both commented on how fun it was to pick out "husband" and "wife" cards for each other! We had a great day and hope you did too!
-Mac :)
No comments:
Post a Comment