Homeowner tip # 234: Self-cleaning your oven does not eliminate odors, but instead, creates them.
Homeowner tip # 235: If you don't actually use your oven, you don't have to clean it.
This week, in the classroom, my 7th graders will be finishing up their "Big Event Project." They have been working in groups to survey, measure and create a space for a student-centered event. They are way into it! I even overheard them talking about it in the hallway! Score! This project was chop-full of CHOICES--the key to any successful lesson, I swear. I'm going to photograph their projects and share them with all of you. I know we teachers are doing a ton of project-based learning these days now that the T-E-S-T is FINITO! So, hopefully you can steal it and use it.
In other news... Happy Mother's Day to the BEST MOM ever <3
No comments:
Post a Comment