Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanksgiving!




I have so many things to be thankful for this year. 2009 has unquestionably been one of the most exciting years of my life! I feel so lucky everyday for the many blessings in my life and I wanted to share my top five in no particular order!

Enjoy!

-Mac

1. Nikki
Seriously, she has been my greatest joy in life. Sometimes I can’t imagine the love I will feel one day for my own children because I just love this dog so much. She is loyal, playful and protective- all the things a good dog should be. I love the fact that she is afraid of a plastic bag but will bark and growl at any unfamiliar face that comes near her mommy. Sure, she poops in the house sometimes but you gotta’ love her boldness.


2. My Mom
My whole family is pretty awesome, actually. In fact, one of my most favorite things in the world is holidays I get to share with my aunts and uncles and cousins laughing and reminiscing about old times. My mom comes from a family of 9, and she is truly one of the most selfless people I have ever met. She may not realize it, but planning this wedding with her this past year has been so fun and entertaining. Sure, it has been stressful but I could never imagine going through this experience with anyone but her. I know how hard she has worked to give me the wedding of my dreams and not one day goes by where I don’t think how lucky I am.

3. DP
He’s simply amazing. Let’s face it. At times I can be… let’s just say… difficult. I’m stubborn, emotional and a tad intense. My future hubby is the exact opposite. He is cool, calm and collective to say the least. He knows exactly what to say when I am having a bad day, and is super-supportive of any crazy goal I happen to take on. I simply can’t wait to spend my life with him.

4. My New House
Hello! $8,000.00 tax credit anyone? DP and I got the deal of a life time on our fabulous little piece of real estate. We have two full bathrooms, an open floor plan, 2 huge walk-in closets AND it’s all brand new! Our neighbors are super friendly and the best part? Decorating!

5. Friends
Okay, I know it’s cliché, but I seriously have the best friends on earth. They are incredibly supportive, trustworthy, and above all, FUN! I never stop laughing when I am with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment